Thursday, September 18, 2014

To the Parents of The Kid who Yelled at me











I don't mind people campaigning for
the political party of their choice. Go
door knocking, hand out leaflets, go
on twitter, I have to say congrats for
getting involved.

What I don't like or appreciate on
a cold raining day, when all I want
to do is get home is having your
ten or eleven year old kid, asking
me who I'm voting for, and when
I tell them, they say "You should
vote for the Greens instead"

And when I walk away, I dont
appreciate, your kid giving me
a smart ass look and yelling,
"Vote Green Vote Green"

Why you never called your kid
back, I will never know and why
I never told your child to go away,
I will never know, I was more in
a state of shock I guess.

Please, if your on the same street
corner tomorrow, can you ask him not to
bother adults going about their
business, and maybe suggest to him
it's not very clever when he gives
adults a smartass condescending look.

Cheers.


No comments: