Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HOVERBOARDS!!!














OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

LIFE CAN BE SO CRUEL OR SO GOOD.

I HAVENT FIGURED OUT WHICH ONE IT IS.

YESTERDAY, I WROTE WHAT I THOUGHT
WOULD BE MY LAST POST ABOUT HOVERBOARDS.

I THOUGHT THE DREAM WAS GONE, I THOUGHT
MY CHILDHOOD WAS DEAD.

BUT LIFE HAS A WAY, OF EITHER GIVING YOU
HOPE WHEN YOUR AT YOUR LOWEST, OR
TEASING YOU, ONLY TO GIVE YOU THE FINAL
SHOT IN THE GUTS.

TODAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT A
COMPANY WAS INDEED WORKING ON
TRYING TO INVENT A HOVERBOARD
BY 2015, ITS AN OPEN SOURCE PROJECT
THEY NEED FUNDING, AND ITS A HUGE
LONG SHOT.

TIME MAGAZINE REPORTED IT, ALONG
WITH OTHER TECH SITES.

SO WHAT IS THE WORLD TRYING TO DO
WITH ME?, GIVING ME WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS
WANTED, OR PLAYING  A SICK PRACTICAL
JOKE, GIVING ME HOPE, WHEN I THOUGHT
THERE WAS NO HOPE.

AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE HOPE AGAIN FOR
MY CHILDHOOD, PERHAPS IF I SAY IT THREE
TIMES, IT WILL COME TRUE.

HOVERBOARDS

HOVERBOARDS

HOVERBOARDS.




No comments: