Monday, April 29, 2013

Tom Cruise isn't Jack Reacher















Despite a multi million dollar marketing campaign, telling
you otherwise, I can tell you for a fact that Tom Cruise
is not Jack Reacher, you might as well got Danny De Vito
to play the part.

Don't get me wrong,  the movie did quite good, and people
thought "Well Tom isn't as bad as we thought in it"  But he
anit Jack Reacher.

Don't get me wrong, I love the movies Tom Cruise has done,
the Mission Impossible movies are so much fun, but he anit
Jack Reacher.

Put it this way, I must be the biggest Bruce Willis fan, and I love
tv programs like "24" but there is no way Bruce Willis could've
pulled off the role of Jack Bauer and there is no way Kiefer
Sutherland could pull off the role of John McClane.

The two groups of people I have the most respect for in
the entertainment industry are writers and casting directors.

Well this must be the worst casting George Lucas picked that
little runt to play Darth Vader.

The successful of the Jack Reacher movie, means there will
be a sequel.

Here's hoping another actor will be hired to play the part.

Because I'm sorry Mr Cruise, you anit Jack Reacher.


No comments: