Saturday, April 21, 2012

What is the correct Answer


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I answered B

Anonymous said...

The answer is 25%. All the question is saying that if a question(not actually posed) was asked and there were 4 answers (not actually given) what are the chance you would get the right answer - 1 in 4 not matter what

Brett Dale said...

Oh, cool!! That makes sense.

Evan said...

It's a trick question. Normally, the answer would be 25%, but in this instance, 25% is a vailable as two choices, meaning there are 50% odds that you'd guess 25%. That would ake the correct answer 50%, except that 50% only occurs as one of the choices, emaning there's only a 25% chance you'd choose it. But that makes the answer 25%, which occurs twice, and thus there's a 50% chance... And so on...

Brett Dale said...

Evan:

Awesome never heard it explained that way!.