Monday, April 16, 2012

As for me, I just want a Hoverboard














I don't want  a flash car, or a hot woman by my side,
I don't want a huge house, with a huge swimming pool,
I don't want  a million dollars, I don't want a million hits,
I don't want to be famous, I don't want to be on a reality
show, I don't want to live to be 120.

I've  been good, I ate my veges, I've  been nice to people,
I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't get into fights, I judge
people by who they are and not their race or religion.

All I ask in return, is a hoverboard.

So how about it? How about a Hoverboard for the
dreamers or the world, the people who don't want to
grow up, the people who want to be reminded of
their childhood and teenage years, when anything was
possible.

Can a Hoverboard be possible in 2012?

Will it ever be possible?

Not asking to go to the Moon, or even in Richard
Branson's rocket, just a Hoverboard.

One day, Roger Finch, One day.

No comments: