Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gordon Ramsay Keeps Elise


















Well I have now seen 13 episodes of season nine
of Hell's Kitchen, and this is what bugs me about
reality TV shows and the bullies who are drawn
into them.

Elise said on episode 13 that  "I don't tolerate disrespect"

I'm kinda guessing that was scripted for her, I mean do
people still like screaming egotistical idiots that much,
I don't watch reality TV apart from Hells Kitchen and
the amazing race, but it never ceases to amaze me that
people with no talent who are abusive become famous,
and those same people think they are talented and think
that they are the victims.

I still love Gordon and I still love Hell's Kitchen, but shame
on them for turning  Hells kitchen into a Jersey Shore
type programme.

Your better than that Gordon.

Fingers crossed that this once great show, will
become great again.

I anit holding my breath.



No comments: